1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Neighbors

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by quaffone, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quaffone

quaffone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this has been covered but I can't seem to find an answer. What is the difference between a friend and a neighbor? I have a lot of friends but a few have sent me neighbor requests. I can't find even find how to request to be a neighbor. Any clarification would be appreciated.

2. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when you gift friends you wont get any loyalty points. with a neighbor every time you gift back and fourth you get 5 loyalty points. sounds small but it adds up when you have hundreds or thousands of friends and do this everyday..

3. quaffone

quaffone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the reply. Can you tell me how to make a neighbor request? I seem to be overlooking something.

4. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when in the game click the "down arrow" on the top right of the screen, its next to rewards and games. then click invite on the persons name. or while your at the myvegas screen (either playing a game or looking at the strip) across the bottom it should show everyone on your friends list who plays, slide the arrow over to the right and it will have everyone who isnt a neighbor yet..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.