1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need verification please

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by burdog, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been checking through the previous postings on room questions as well as the FAQ's. I hope I've got it figured out but need somebody to let me know if this is right.

My wife has enough LP's for a bonus Sat. night and a weekday bonus night @ Aria. I will soon have enough for 3 weekday bonus nights there also. We would like to book sometime mid to late July and the calendar shows the nights we want available.

As soon as I reach my goal we can purchase those dates even though they are more than 90 days out and then call My Vegas to book. We are planning to book like this: Sat, Sun, my wife's account; Mon, Tue, Wed , my account. Does this seem right? We really don't want to buy the rewards until we are fairly certain I haven't got this messed up. Thank you all.

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, sounds to me like you have it figured correctly. Five free nights at Aria will be awesome. Have fun!

3. labatt1876

labatt1876 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I still dont understand. I thought you could not get more than 1 of the same reward. How can you redeem 3 weekday bonus nights?

4. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to rewards and click on rooms, some of the rooms state (on the second page of that individual reward) that you are limited to 3 of these items pp instead of the usual 1 item. Now if you select 3 nights that would be your 3 rewards and you can not get anything else. That is how I read it, but I have read everything I could find and just now feel I might understand. LOL

5. labatt1876

labatt1876 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally understand. I never chose to click on 'next' and never saw the 2nd page. Yes it does look like you can do 3 bonus rooms and count those are your rewards.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.