1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

need myvegas friends

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by pphold, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only have two friends that will join on Facebook guess none of my friends want to play. I tried to MYVEGASFRIENDS but the tread is closed.

anyone help i created an account to just play my vegas

please let me know how to find friends to play my vegas

2. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Join the myVEGAS Gifts, Guides & Giveaways page on FB or any of the many MyVegas friends pages out there. They have an add me list of people looking for MyVegas friends. Just make sure not to add to many friends to fast or Facebook may freeze your account and make you take a test to get back in that makes you identify friends by the photos on thier pages. FB frowns upon creating accounts just to play a game apparently. Even though it gets people to join FB who might never have done so otherwise! Add maybe 10 a day and always say you know them outside of FB.

3. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. beckers

beckers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myvegas friends is not closed to anyone but it is locked until you are approved. Go to the site and somewhere on the right it has a place to click to join and then they will send you an email that you have been approved. It is to cut down on spam, etc.

I will friend you if you send me a PM with details:thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.