1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need loyalty points refunded from Royal Caribbean

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LVfan, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two friends recently redeemed LPs for Royal Caribbean only to find out they cannot use the vouchers for upcoming cruises. The difficulty is they are having a hard time trying to get the points refunded back into their MyVegas account. The tel # on the e-mail with their confirmation code for the Royal Caribbean loyalty desk can't seem to assist them properly. Please advise if anyone knows how they should proceed to get the LPs restored. Thanks.

(I had to cancel a Jan. Vegas trip and both my husband and I had vouchers for buffets at the Bellagio and Mirage....I just called the tel # on the e-mail confirmations and got the points reversed very easily so I'm confused at their situation.)

2. Catzilla

Catzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi LVfan,

I did some of my cancellations online. (on my laptop, didn't work on tablet) Went to Rewards and clicked on My Purchases, (top right). It's been a while, but I believe when you bring up your rewards pending redemption there should be a link to cancel them. My LPs were refunded instantly.

These cancellations were made after I made the purchase (spending the LPs) but before I actually booked reservations for rooms. Once that's been done LPs aren't refunded. Don't have any experience with Royal Caribbean though.

3. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you....will send the info to my friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.