1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need Help for Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Jay85, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay85

Jay85 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see that someone else created a bachelor party thread, i wasnt comfortable to post in his thread. I am planning a bachelor party trip for my brother from March 28th to March 30 (Thurs - Sunday). Most of them will be coming from LA except me - I will be coming from NYC.

Need help with Strip Club and Clubs/Pool Party.

1. I was in LV in 2008 or 2009. Went to sapphire and rhino. It was not that pack at that point. Heard from people that now it does get really pack where it is hard to get a table. So i was wondering what would be a cost to a bottle service at the club? Will it be worth it to get one or not? Should we just go in by getting limo or taxi cab and not pay cover. What you guys suggest? Also suggest a good clubs.

2. Let me open with an honest answer. No way in the world i am spending like 3 to 5K in a club. I dont see a point for me to do that. So i am wondering are there any decent clubs in LV where we can drop around 1K to 1.5K or max 2K. I know Marquee, Tao and all top notch clubs will be out of it. That's fine. I don't mind moving it to the 2nd tier of clubs list. I think Palm hotel clubs stand as level down from all the top notch club, if not than provide me few names so i can do my research. Also if you guys know any promoter who can help us out with a deal for the club, will much appreciate it. Let me know.

3. Pool Party - Only one i know it Wet Republic and Monte Carlo. Whats the average charge for the Pool Party? One of my buddy just came back from LV in Sept 2012 and he told me he dropped $475 per head with cabanas and bottle service at Wet Republic? I think it will be either pool party or clubs, which looks good and affordable for us.

Most of us are gambler, so we will be dropping decent money in gambling and ofcourse winnings will go all out on Liquor and whatever will be doing on Saturday night.

Will appreicate your suggestion and help in this matter. Thanks in advance.

2. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many guys are going to be there? Plays a big part in the cost of the bottle service.

At 1.5k, you're looking at 3 bottles.

What I did before at a club was we had 8 guys. They wanted 3 bottles. We got 2 bottles for the 6 of us. 6 of us got walked to our table. 2 of them got in the regular way. They just hung out at the table. Our server didn't say anything or mind. This was at Haze in Aria. This way, we saved about 600 dollars. We were already buzzed going in so being short on alcohol wasn't an issue.

3. Jay85

Jay85 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of now we are around 6 to 7 confirmed and 3 maybe. At the max we will have 10 or 11.

Age Range - 26 to 32.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.