1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need comp strategy at Fremont, Circus Circus

Discussion in 'Comps' started by melbedewy, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melbedewy

melbedewy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I broke down and agreed to a 4 day slot trip for my wife. She is going to be playing/ 2 days (Tuesday/Wednesday) at the Fremont 98% slots and 2 days (Thursday/Friday) at the Circus Circus 97.4% slots. We will be staying at both hotels.
    While she plays slots I will be playing 10/7 at the 4 Queens, single-deck BJ at the El Cortez and aces and eights at Circus Circus.
    She will be cycling $5000-$10,000 a day in slots-with a strict $750 a day loss limit.
    Not familiar at all with comp practices at these places. Should we just go with the old "charge everything to the room and beg and plead on checkout morning" approach or is there some nuanced method to use here like asking for meal comps throughout the stay?

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Charge everything to your room and go to the host office to get your stuff comped before checking out. I'm not sure about these hotels, but 5-10k coin-in per day is good. 4 days is 20-40k coin-in plus what you gamble.

At this level, I would expect future offers also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.