1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need advice for MIX at MB

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by gmunole, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmunole

gmunole Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are not club people but want to experience the view and have a few drinks. From their website it says they open at 5pm but it doesnt have any other details.

What is the dress?
    What is the cover?
    When does it turn into a club?
    Do people go up just for a drink or two and for picture taking?
    Are reservations needed?

Any other thoughts?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does not turn into a club. It is a lounge. We go a couple times every trip. Happy hour begins at 5 till 7, at 6 they do a champagne toast typically as the sun sets. The dress is casual. Many, many go for a drink and the photo op. Reservations are not needed. I have heard of a cover being charged late at night, but have never personally seen or been charged.

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Compared to the clubs it is pretty chill in terms of dress code and all that. They never asked us to pay cover when we've gone but I heard they sometimes do charge it late at night but tend to waive it for a lot of people. Our last trip we went up there at around 10pm I'd say, it was about an hour after the early MJ show, and just for a couple of drinks. It was still pretty empty up there and yes a lot of people just go up for a drink and pictures. You don't need reservations.

Its a nice chill place especially if you want something nice but more mellow than the oontz oontz oontz of the clubs.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.