1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need a great fitted sheet that fits TIGHT

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by bdautch, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I have a Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe queen size. Set me back around $5,800 including the adjustable base. Awesome bed. No qualms at all. Except...

I just cannot find a sheet set that includes a really great fitted sheet. I want one that just stays damn near GLUED to that mattress while I sleep. My Hotel Collection sheets are a nice quality overall, but man does that fitted sheet wrinkle up underneath me. I guess I could buy a set from Tempurpedic, but those cost $350, and I just gave them six grand, AND...what if they still wrinkle up? I'd be a lot more pissed than I am with these $79 Overstock.com sheets.

Does anyone have experience with fitted sheets that stay TRULY fitted?

2. kwwood

kwwood Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm. I gave the two-way ones a shot, but they didn't help. I didn't know about the three-ways, so thanks for the tip.

4. merlin

merlin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like my Jeniffer Lopez sheets they sell at Kohls, they fit good and feel good sleepwise, I heard if you use them for a year J-Lo herself will spend the night with you...the clock is ticking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.