1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NCAA.... Bracket / game times.....

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sybgal, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Geez..... Should have known! We are flying out Saturday to LV & OF COURSE...if UL wins it's 1st game on Thursday....they will play Saturday! We were so hoping they would play Friday / Sunday. Can only hope they play a late game so we can make it to the hotel to watch. Guess this will tell us if it's going to be a lucky trip or not..lol.

2. NCAAHoops

NCAAHoops Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like you may be in luck. The UL game is late on the 20th which mostly will make it a late game also on the 22nd.

We get in on the 19th, staying at Ballys, if I hear loud yells during the UL game on Saturday I will check in and say hello.

Enjoy

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/bracket

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Hoops....hope, hope, hope it is a late game on Saturday! Oh, guess I am taking for granted they will win on Thursday....UL is on a big roll & seem ready for anyone / anything but you never know. We will probably try the sports book at Bally's 1st.....come down & look for the crazies wearing their red & black!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.