1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas won't load!!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Boosty16, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boosty16

Boosty16 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For about three weeks now I am having problems with the app loading through facebook. The only thing I am able to do is get my free daily spin. After that I can't collect chips from my strip nor load any games to play or even see any rewards. Everything loads to 100% but then the game just doesn't appear. It happens at my work computer and home computer.

Anybody ran into this lately? If so, how did you fix it.

2. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was having some trouble with my game as well with the addition of the reels spinning too long and hotel chips being invisible. Just for the hell of it I decided to try the game using Google Chrome for a browser.

All of my issues have disappeared by using Chrome. I go back to Firefox and they come back.

Hope that helps.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to try deleting your browser cache/temporary Internet files and cookies in the browser that you are having issues with.

If that doesn't work, it may be a flash issues. For that, go to this page and click delete all sites. Then close all your browser windows and try again.

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should look at things like:

a) try a different web browser
    b) check if you have the most recent version of flash. If you do have the latest version try reinstalling it
    c) if you are doing things that really suck up your internet bandwidth (even if they are on a different computer) try turning them off
    d) if you don't turn your computer off regularly then reboot it (and I mean actual powering down of your computer, not hibernate or sleep mode)

5. Boosty16

Boosty16 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you guys, it's now working!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.