1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas transfer ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by NJbadlands, Aug 14, 2016.

1. NJbadlands

NJbadlands Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    figured I'd ask although I doubt I'd have any success. It's my own fault really. When I started playing myVegas before my trip w me wife last month I signed up in her name and linked to her Facebook 1. Because I played on her iPad and 2. I didn't have a Facebook.

Inhave chips and loyalty points left under hers and am going in October w my buddy. Since its in her name and email can I call them to change to my email?

Also, typically I just put my email address in there when I print rewards vouchers (would be used for buffets). If the rewards are emailed to my email and printed out will it matter if she's not there to redeem (i.e. It will link to her name regardless of where reward email sent to)?

2. birdman925

birdman925 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although it probably isn't kosher, I think you would just use your name and your email when buying the rewards and then link that email to your Mlife account when you redeem the first one. From that point forward, the Myvegas account will be linked to your name and email.Shock will know for sure.

3. NJbadlands

NJbadlands Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well we bought rewards from this account for our last trip. In her name. But I would email them to my email (different from hers). The problem would be the account is in her name. My mlife account has the same email address as the one I send these rewards to.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The email address doesn't really mean much, it's the mLife account that it's linked to that matters.

Once you purchase rewards and link that Facebook account to a mLife account, then that mLife account is the only one that can use the rewards. All rewards after that are linked to that mLife account and would be loaded onto the card at the player's club desk.

Since they are in your wife's name, she would have to be the one to go to the mLife desk to get the buffets loaded onto her players card.

5. NJbadlands

NJbadlands Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks a lot shock! Guess time
    To open my own account!

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, you've got plenty of time to earn enough points to get some rewards :thumbsup: