1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Show Redemption Advanced Booking Policy

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by eweiss1979, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eweiss1979

eweiss1979 Newbie

Is there still a 2 week advanced booking policy for Vegas Show Tickets when redeemed through myvegas rewards?

I'm new to MyVegas. Can someone share the telephone number they called when placing a MyVegas Show Redemption. I would like to call them and find out what the policy is. It doesn't mention this in the Terms and Conditions on the website.

2. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you mean by 2 week advanced booking policy?
    Once you purchase the reward with your LPs, you have 90 days to get tickets to a show. But like rooms, you can book shows further out than 90 days from purchase date. The phone number should be on your confirmation email. (sorry I don't have the number)

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More so to answer the second question... There used to be the stipulation that you couldn't book show tickets if the date you wanted was withing 14 days. I haven't seen or heard of this still being the case though.

I don't have the redemption number for show tickets, but MyVegas support may be able to answer your question just as easy.

4. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we redeemed rewards for KA on 7/29, for 8/7, can't wait:)

5. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The phone number is in the email you received. But here it is again: 855-881-6074

6. eweiss1979

eweiss1979 Newbie

Thanks for the number. I call it and they said that the 2 week advanced booking policy was an old policy. So if you are reading that also on website just remember that it is no longer the current policy.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.