1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Rooms - 2 questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by benbfc, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benbfc

benbfc Newbie

Hi all,

Looking to book rooms at NYNY or Mirage for May

2 questions;

1 - If i book the monday and my friend books the tuesday will be able to stay in the room for 2 nights in a row without problem?

2 - there are 3 of us going so we would need to be offered a room with two queen beds.. can you get these on the offer? Do/can you pay to upgrade? (we wouldnt mind)

Thanks

2. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should have no problems staying in the same room if you check in together and ask for the reservations to be linked. I've heard some people have had issues with their keys not working the second day but easily corrected. My husband and I did back to back my vegas rooms at Mirage with no issues. Not sure whether the queen bed is available as a MyVegas room. We were offered an upgrade to a Mirage Suite which we took. Great room.

3. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aside from availability, there should be no reason why they cannot give you 2 queen beds at check in. Given you are looking to come on a Monday, you are almost guaranteed to get it or even get upgraded to a nice suite if you ask nicely.

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  4. Carol1113

Carol1113 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes the Mirage suite is great--love the 2 bathrooms--but I believe the Mirage suite and also the tower 1 bedroom suites are all king beds

5. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, sorry I should have specified that the room did only have 1 king bed. That is the only problem with getting 2 queens in Vegas you lose out on most suite options. I'm bringing a friend to Vegas next month and I have a regular 2 queen room booked. I have already told her if they offer to upgrade to a suite she will be stuck sharing a bed with me or she can have the couch because I am not turning that down LOL.

6. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have done this 3 times.. it works every time. my last trip at mgm our keys stopped working the 2nd day, obviously someone for got to link the rooms. i went and complained and they comped off 170 dollars worth of resort fees, upgrade fees, and a dinner. Now I would call that totally worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.