1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas room upgrades question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Dancemom, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancemom

Dancemom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last summer I stayed at Monte Carlo with a paid night followed by a MyVegas night. It was my first time staying in an mlife property. A few weeks before the trip, I received an email asking if I'd like to upgrade the room and gave a few options. I chose not to for a few reasons. I'm heading back to Vegas in August and have 2 back to back nights at NYNY booked with MyVegas and was wondering if I will receive an email offer to upgrade if both nights are MV rewards. And if so, any idea what upgrade at what cost might be offered?

2. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No guarantees, but I stayed at Mandalay Bay and Aria with MyVegas rewards last year. Both offered a reasonably priced upgrade to the next level. I took the Aria upgrade and only paid for the upgrade fee.

I can't say what the upgrade will be, but from experience they have offered the next level up as they see it at about half the going rate for an upgrade. My upgrade from a City View at Aria was $60/night and was a screaming value.

At NYNY, if it is a move to a higher level room, it may be worth it, but a view upgrade may not be. ...but that's me, I'll upgrade for space, but not for view.

3. OKsoccer24

OKsoccer24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get a reservation email with ur initial reservation?

4. Dancemom

Dancemom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if I got a reservation email but I did get a confirmation code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.