1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room rewards ... blackout dates or other

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Nevyn, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I currently have one paid night in my upcoming Feb trip, and was thinking of making my first MyVegas reward a free room for that night ... either the unlock Luxor or one of the date specific ones if they have them again for February.

But the rewards are a little light on details so I thought I'd check for others experiences .... do they blackout any dates on you? Is there a not listed catch (like have to pay the room for a couple nights to get the free night)?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The listed black out dates are shown when you click next while viewing the reward. I doubt those are all inclusive, but when you call they may tell you a date is blacked out due to a big weekend of event. I would check the hotel rate calendar to see if any of your dates are much higher than others.

No catch for the free room, but I believe their hope if you would combine it with a paid rate to stay more than the days you get free with them.

Also, if you do redeem your points for the room then call and find out the date is blacked out, you can contact MyVegas support to get a refund on your credits.

BTW, only dates currently showing as blacked out are 12/29-1/1 and 1/7-1/9 for that reward.

3. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont think there are alot of B/O dates, as said above they are listed. I got a room the day after Easter at the Luxor becasue we got two free tickets for Carrot Top , so figured I might as well get a room there, had the lp's to spend. If we decide to not stay we can stay at our other room, but they gave me no issues at all. Was a painless process!

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just redeemed Luxor for my last night. No problems ...

I was tempted to try to get something better, but reading about all the sellouts and such, and it being a backup facebook account, thought I'd make sure I at least get SOMETHING out of this game.

Maybe in the fall I'll be going for something bigger.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.