1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room Choice

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shipppp09, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

Myself and 3 others have been playing myvegas for the possibility of an up and coming trip. LP's shouldn't be a problem as we have plenty, but what is the longest anyone has stayed in comped myvegas rooms for?

We want to go for 7 nights, I have 4 rewards, and my friend 3. In theory could we go - me/him/me/him/me/him/me and stay 7 nights in a row?

Which hotels would allow this? and on a separate note, the four of us would be staying in the room, which room would people recommend as the biggest to accommodate four 25 year old's? (Assuming we should be okay to put four in a room but only have mentioned 2 people have booked it??)

2. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Personally, I think Monte Carlo is the best due to me liking the low limits there most of the day compared to other hotels (Granted all of M hotels besides a few on that end have lower end tables) As for rooms and pools and enviromnnet? It will vary depending on your preference.... The best vibe would be MGM Grand or Mandalay Bay. I've never stayed at an M life hotel besides Aria but I'd assume MGM would be the second best optino even though from my undestanding all the rooms you're getting from these comp nights are the lowest level ones, but hey, it's "free"

3. starlight0229

starlight0229 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll likely be limited by the availability of the rooms. You may not even be able to find a resort that has seven nights in a row available. The MyVegas nights have been sporadic at best over the past few months.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the comp room's are for 2 people, so trying to get 2 queens (for 4 people) is going to be tricky.

5. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you sure? I was under the impression you were given a choice of a king size or 2 queens in which case a max of 4 could stay in the room?

6. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because of this reason the Luxor is the place where you have the best chance of scoring 7 nights in a row.

7. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not with my experience. The $20 trick might help. The reward for MGM Grand is for a room with one bed (room is quite small), might have some luck with either Luxor, NYNY, MC, or Mirage.

8. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would think with the calendars I have looked at MC probably has the most availability.

9. overcome1

overcome1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used rewards for stays at the Luxor and New York New York. We actually had a great time with Luxor. I was upgraded to a pyramid suite at no charge, I just asked. No dice at NYNY but still, very easy and friendly.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.