1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas rewards with US only shipping for UK players

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by calpsy, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calpsy

calpsy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully someone can help with this . Ive just redeemed 1 million lp's for the signed Shaq basketball for my son . Its US shipping only . Im in UK . How can I get around this ? I don't know anyone in US and im not going to Vegas until November or I would've got it delivered to my hotel .

2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know how cost effective it would be. But I know that people have post office boxes at UPS centers and they get their mail shipped to them around the country while they travel You may be able to have the package shipped to a US UPS center and then have them ship it to you. Val

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. Tokennut

Tokennut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call the myvegas helpline, they're really nice and should be able to help you with it.

4. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get really stuck you can ship it to my GF who can bring it to the UK with her in June. I suspect that MyVegas will find a way around this long before that though :)

5. calpsy

calpsy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thx for the replies . Ive emailed them about this and waiting on a reply . Will phone if no reply .

UPS is an option as I looked into it months ago when I was going to buy the reward but it was gone by the time I was going to do it . I will check that out again .

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.