1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Rewards on Labor Day Weekend

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by GetEmLuke, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GetEmLuke

GetEmLuke Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I redeemed for the Bellagio lunch pass and was all set to use it this weekend/next week while im there but just figured out that pretty much all buffet passes are not valid on Labor Day weekend. :grrr:

Really chapped about that but it looks like I have to get a refund on the reward.
    Now I have to figure out what else to try and get.

Anyone else run into this?

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, I did - I used mine during my trip over the Fourth of July holiday and the Bellagio buffet had a special holiday menu and they would not allow me to use the MyVegas voucher on the two or three days that the holiday special lunch menu was running.

The Bellagio lunch buffet is not valid on weekends anyway (it is only valid Mon-Fri) but if they have a special holiday menu from Fri-Mon (and the most likely will) then you won't be able to use it on the Friday or Monday over the Labor Day holiday weekend.

3. GetEmLuke

GetEmLuke Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I was kind of hoping to use it that Monday not realizing it was Labor Day. I dont think it will be too hard to refund im just a little disappointed.

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No! If you read the fine print on the purchase page, it clearly states "Not valid for Champagne Brunch or Holiday Menus." :poke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.