1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Reward Refund Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ahardinjr, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have yet to redeem any rewards yet, but am planning to redeem a flexible night at Excalibur for a Saturday night to extend my current reservations. If for some reason Excalibur books up and has no more rooms, MyVegas customer support will refund my reward per my request, correct?

2. stijn831

stijn831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you don't end up using the "comp" then I think you can cancel them. Just keep in mind the 90 day rule.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct, just tell them you want your points back on the phone. But, if they book the room for you, like you set a date, then you can't cancel it.

4. Sunbeamblue2002

Sunbeamblue2002 Tourist

I'm not sure if the women I spoke with was 100% correct but When I booked my rooms for NYNY last weekend she told me that once the room was book you could not cancel and get a refund on your pts. So you might want to be sure that is the day you really want it for or wait until you are sure.

5. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, thanks so much everybody. That is exactly what I need to know. I already have 3 nights booked using credit card points and want to add one more night so I know the exact night. If it is booked up, I'll just get my points added back to my account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.