1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Reward - Hit (Monte Carlo) 3 Flight Whiskey Tasting

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found this thread from April that has pictures of the choices from then. It shows Tennessee Whiskey on that menu, which I remember seeing on the menu when I did mine also. The Irish whiskeys must be very recent.
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/myvegas-whiskey-tasting-report.130807/

Edit to add:
    Found a pic from June 2016 that still showed TN Whiskey on yelp:
    myvegas.jpg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. Mario's Backroom

Mario's Backroom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for trying! I just purchased the MyVegas reward so I will report back from my tasting later in September. :beer:

3. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought each reward could only be used once?? If you can use this one multiple times I am all in, I was pleasantly surprised when I did this reward at the selection that gave.

4. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can usually purchase a reward again after having it used it before when they release a new "batch" of the reward for purchase or they change something about the reward, technically making it a different reward. Sometimes you can tell because the cost of the reward changes or some terms change (like this one went from 4 drinks to 3). But really, the easiest way to know for sure is to try to purchase the reward within the game. If it lets you, you should be golden.

5. Trademark24

Trademark24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the "whiskey tasting" sampler something they have on the menu if you don't have myvegas? If so, what is the cost?

6. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I vaguely remember it being something like a $40 comp when I did it, but that was for 4 drinks and not the current 3.

7. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I asked in August if you could just buy a tasting and the bartender said you could just buy any of them individually and that most would be $12-14 per glass, so ~$50 to do 4, but like sh0ck said, I also recall the receipt listing a $40 value.

8. Edserv

Edserv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's 4 drinks still (at least was in July). I just redeemed this reward again in MyVegas. Not sure how fast they reload but I've redeemed many of the rewards multiple times (especially the free play offers.)

9. Trademark24

Trademark24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.