1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas redemptions while in Vegas.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Dr3aMCaster, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr3aMCaster

Dr3aMCaster Tourist

Hey VMB,

Wondering if anyone knew if we can still redeem normally while were in Vegas or will I get the local offers?

I need to redeem for monorail passes but I am not sure how many I'll need so don't want to waste LP.

Thanks!

2. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its based on your location at the time, so you'll only get the rewards available to locals.

3. southbeach82

southbeach82 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    are the rewards to locals really different? is there anyway to find out what they are? thanks!

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards aren't different, they are just very limited. I believe all of the room rewards, Freeplay, and some of the buffets aren't available to locals. Check under the Terms and Conditions on the second page of the reward. If it states "This reward is reserved for our players who reside outside of Las Vegas" then it would not show up while logged in while in Vegas.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

You really won't waste the LPs because if you do not redeem the reward on your trip you can go into your purchases and hit "cancel". You will get an immediate refund of all the loyalty points so you won't lose anything. If you try to purchase rewards while in Vegas your location will be pinpointed and the rewards you can get will be limited. If you get all the passes you might possibly need before you leave, then at least you are covered in case you need them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.