1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas redemption - soooo EASY!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Slotchick, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just got back from Vegas and we redeemed at Mandalay Bay (Border Grill), Luxor (Tender), Excalibur (Thunder down under - I got them for my friends) , NYNY (any restaurant used at NFI) and Bellagio (2 Lunch buffet pass). It was so very easy and only took minutes and the restaurants were very accomodating. There were 5 of us dining at Tender and we used 2- $150 off we earned playing the game with no issues; they just took the $300 off at the end leaving us only about $90 to pay + tip :D

You have to love this for a game that is FREE to play!! I won't pay for this, as we get decent offers that cover most of our needs; but, it was nice checking out different restaurants than we normally would. If you are thinking I'm wrong in saying it's "free" I look at it as time and money spent at this game is a 'choice' not mandatory :ssst:

My next trip so far I have Ka to look forward too :beer:

2. bring_the_rukus

bring_the_rukus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how was tender food wise? i have that reward and we are using it for a nice dinner one of our nights.

3. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always eat at Tender and have yet to be disappointed. I think it all depends on your taste, generally we do seafood, not sure if I've ever actually had a steak there at all. The cookies for dessert are scrumptious, my absolute favorite :D

4. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you like Border Grill and NFI? Thinking about getting both of those for my next trip...

5. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Border Grill Brunch - we actually had the Sunday brunch and it was "ok" most of the brunch menu didn't appeal to me as it was on the sweeter side or I had to order without the eggs. It's served as an unlimited "small plates" meal similar to tapas but not in a shared style. I am glad I tried it, but would rather order off the menu next time if we go. It all depends on what you enjoy though, as I'm not a "breakfast" eater I'm a bit picky.

NFI - I can't say enough but EXCELLENT! We had the fish'n'chips and were delighted. The atmosphere was excellent the service was stellar and we will be going back there again; definitely the best of the reward we have tried thus far. I'm so glad there is a NFI award to work towards as this one was the award to use in any restaurant at NYNY :)

I'll add in the Bellagio buffet as we have done dinner and lunch there on comps now and it is a great buffet, extremely impressive. We just wouldn't pay for a buffet as it's not a priority of ours as we would rather have a sit down, relaxing meal. Out of the buffets I've had Bellagio is one of the best though.

6. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the insight! :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.