1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas - quick question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by weluvvegas, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sorry I know this has probably been asked before but I don't have the energy to search for the answer so here I go being lazy....

If I want to redeem loyalty points for a reward, how long should I allow for the redemption?? If I want to redeem for 2 show tickets...how long before my trip should I contact them with the request to redeem?

40th Birthday Bash!
  2. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it has to be redeemed within 90 days of 'buying' the reward.
    once you've received your email with your confirmation code, just call them up and redeem it.

also, not sure if you're aware, but they've placed some significant restrictions on reward redemption. you're only allowed to use 3 within a 30 day period, so choose your rewards wisely.

3. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won't have enough points for more than 1....so I think I'll be ok. I get tired of playing the game, only playing until I can get enough for those Zarkana tickets :) Thanks!!

40th Birthday Bash!
  4. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed tickets to Carrot Top a few days ago and I wont be going until Easter weekend. WHen I called the number they provide, the lady booked my seats for me and told me to pick tickets up the day of before 4pm at Luxor mlife desk. BTW, since the show is so far out, I got front row center tickets, so I cant complain one bit for free!

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Can you only use 3 or redeem 3?

If I go in May, I have been working hard to get many points. Can I only use 3 during my trip?

Or can I start redeeming now and use 5-6 on a 5 day trip?

This is going to seriously dictate how much or little more I play this game.

6. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as of now, its ANY use of ANY reward, and it counts as a 'use' when you actually use it.
    for example, in one trip, you would use a hotel stay, a F&B credit, and a pass for Secret Garden (again, just a random example).

theres more discussion about it in this thread :

http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82489&page=55

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.