1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Noob

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by OhioStateAlum, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioStateAlum

OhioStateAlum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Here's the deal. I've never used MyVegas but a buddy I'm traveling with has accumulated a couple of rewards we'd like to use on an upcoming trip. We'll be staying at Caesars but many of his rewards require a one night stay at an MGM property. No issue there, I comp'd Excalibur so we'll have the necessary confirmation # to redeem.

My main question is if I check in at Excal sometime on Thursday (and therefore out on Friday at 11a or whatever) can we use the rewards Friday night since that will be after we've checked out?

Also, does Excalibur have online check in? If not, would it be possible for me to just call them, explain the situation, and 'check in' over the phone? I'm thinking this is highly unlikely due to it being a comp room, but if it saves me a trip down to Excal I'll definitely take it.

Thanks in advance! Can't wait to be back in Vegas

2. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be sure to go to the MLife booth to redeem his MyVegas rewards BEFORE you check out on Friday and make sure you add his name to the room reservation when you check-in and you should be fine. You can use the rewards after you check out, but you won't be able to redeem/claim them after you check-out (if they require a stay) which must be done prior to using them. And since the MyVegas account is in your friend's name, he would need to be on the room reservation.

RE: Excal online check in, I have no idea. Haven't stayed there in a long time.

Good luck and have fun!

3. OhioStateAlum

OhioStateAlum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!

One more thing: can rewards be redeemed at any MGM property, or only the one at which they're being used? Ex: While at Caesars, can we go next door to Bellagio/Mirage before the checkout time to redeem a reward to be used that evening at MB?

4. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The reward must be redeemed at the resort the reward is for.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  5. OhioStateAlum

OhioStateAlum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good stuff, thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.