1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas & multiple calendars

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Porkchop, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porkchop

Porkchop Low-Roller

It appears that each of the MyVegas Room Rewards uses its own calendar; even at the same hotel. That was news to me, and figured it's info worthy of sharing.

Since all the Room Rewards are cheap enough anyway, I bought all three Room options for Excalibur so I could quickly shop for the best price. I've posted the images below, and dated them; I suspect they will dynamically update as time goes by. Even though there's the hassle of returning what I didn't use, this system is much more convenient than the old posted JPG calendar (which had to be manually updated periodically, and was often at odds with what the phone operator had).

Anyways, here's what Excalibur looks like right now. :peace:

MyVegas - Excalibur 25 and 60 Rates.jpg MyVegas - Excalibur 25 Off Room Rate.jpg MyVegas - Excalibur Weekday Comp Night.jpg

2. gabeoak

gabeoak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this helpful info! Have you run into issues redeeming, receiving your code, then when you try to book you click on a gold date and nothing happens? I am having this problem. I don't want to hijack this thread though.

3. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting! More reduced rate calendar screenshots would be helpful from those who try to purchase other ones.

As for this issue, I had it last month. After a few days of trying, I finally advanced past date selection. Wish I could I tell you why it started working.

4. Porkchop

Porkchop Low-Roller

The cookie doesn't seem to last long, after clicking the email's Redeem Code link. If you save the booking (but don't purchase yet) and come back later, or if clicking other code links to shop for best prices, it would not proceed to checkout. By emptying the Itinerary (saved future stays) and starting from the email's Redeem Code link again, I was able to get through to checkout with no issues.

Hope that made sense :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.