1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mobile Strip Extension

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by CJ's, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJ's

CJ's Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just noticed on my andriod Asus that My Vegas has extended the strip.:eek:
    I cant play any further than the end of the original strip, I have 4 gold stars left to complete, all 9 max bet wins doh!.:rolleyes2:
    Is it this fact that I have yet to complete the original that is stopping me going onto the extension or does it have something to do with the "offer code" that is now in the place of my wheel spin on the left hand "drop up"?
    Its a pair of scissors with a cut out rectangle that you click on and it asks you for a code, anyone got the code yet? think one of my freinds has moved past it, might just drop them a pm when i go on the facebook version later tonight

The way I like to start a new year
  2. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My strip also has just been expanded. I have completed all 101 gold stars and I can't play beyond the original strip so the fact that you have 4 gold stars doesn't matter right now. I'm guessing they are still loading the new stuff since it just rolled out. Glad to see the new challenges have arrived.

3. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New strip is now open with new challenges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.