1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mobile Strategy?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rdunc311, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdunc311

rdunc311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started playing this on my phone on Monday and really have no idea what I'm doing. I've just been doing the MyStrip game and trying to increase my levels.

I'm assuming the more you bet the quicker you earn LPs? Any guidance would be appreciated!

2. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Certainly on Mobile, I cannot see there being a strategy so far. I'm currently level 19 on mobile, and just max bet normally. Really dont have a lot of chips, so takes a long time to earn a lot unless you hit a nice whack off of the daily spin.

NFL Championship Weekend
  3. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats the way it works on the original.Good Luck

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was doing great, the I ran out of chips! Then my spin today was LPs haha... kinda odd you can't really pick them up other than the once an hour thing.. So I just can't play for days? I'm guessing they will make updates as the game goes along. But I love it so far, it's really cool, great graphics, and it loads nicely unlike on my computer.

I think you do get a lot of LPs on mobile, you get 35 instead of 10 right, and you are only gambling 300 or 600 or whatever, and you get LPs for the strip milestones, and leveling up. At least it seems like they are coming in faster... but you don't have the advantage of harvesting your strip.

5. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There definitely aren't enough chips unless you're buying them and that is not my plan! Also, I've learned to just play the minimum when you have to get 1000 buckets of fish or whatever as you need to save your chips for those challenges that you have to play max bet on to advance...like #10 Carousel Lane.....can be very expensive to win 12 in a row on NYNY at max bet if you're betting 1500.....

6. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah. I've been stuck on this win 6 in a row max bet nyny all week and don't ever get enough from daily spin to even do six spins lol

7. rdunc311

rdunc311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Something is rigged LOL. Just hit the most massive cold streak ever and went from 72k chips to 0 in about an hour. Was betting between 600 and 1,500 chips per spin. Stuck on level 26.

8. kvegas

kvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am stuck on the "6 streak" on NYNY bet max (level 26?). Previously my bet max was 600 and I kept running out of chips. Then I leveled up and now the max bet is 1500. Totally impossible! It seems like they are forcing me to spend the 99 cents to skip the challenge. It's not much money, but it is the principle of it. If everyone who played MyVegas and got stuck on the win streak challenge, then paid 99 cents to skip it...that is probably a net gain of nearly a million dollars. I might have to just skip the challenges and just enjoy the games. MyVegas-if you look at these posts-help! I did notice that this challenge used to be 10 streak, which took my 42,000 chips in no time. Now that it is 6 I thought it was more do-able, but I still keep running out. Now I've given up

9. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not exactly. On fb the more you bet the quicker you ear xp but then you run through more chips to get the lps. Ideal is 200 or 1000 a spin.

On the game you do not earn lps faster because to get those 35 chips you have to fill the meter a few times but you can get in some good streaks and go on.

I am not advancing on the challenges right now because i went back to get the silver and gold starts and i am stuck on bet max x 12. I would advise doing those challenges asap so that you are not too high level for the bet max.

I have to wait days, sometimes more than a week to be able to play. They designed it so people would want to buy chips but i just wait it out, seeing as it is free.

10. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question--- Just getting started on the Mobile game but wanted to find out. What is the benefit or is there a benefit to going above the Bronze level on each one of the challenges? Some of these eat up your chips and don't want to continue on some of them past Bronze if there is not a real return. Thanks...

11. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 6 streak one. Just any win.. it's random though!

12. Garmy

Garmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    10 wins in a row, be serious!

I made it to level 43 today but now my challenge is 10 wins in a row at max (3000) bet! I am not even sure if that is a realistic challenge. I know the cost would certainly be prohibitive. So, the real question becomes, do I buy my way out of it or just quit the game.

13. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could ignore the challenges and just play the game to get some extra LP's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.