1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mobile App Guide

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JustNgo, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I've seen a lot of posts lately about the mobile app, I thought I'd share a guide that was passed on to me that has a lot of useful information on the app. You can find it here.

2. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very helpful, thanks!

3. Jepockn

Jepockn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the guide.

Much appreciated!

4. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    is it just me or does this guide suck?

everything that's in there is obvious or kind of unimportant...

5. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This app is great! I can now play it after work while waiting for a ride home.

6. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the app was pretty straight forward, but a lot of people on here have been asking questions about some features of the app, so some people need the obvious explanation.

7. louze001

louze001 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The notifications are really annoying. Ill get duplicate messages for every notification. Sometimes as many as 20 duplicates

8. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can disable them in settings>apps>myVEGAS and uncheck show notifications.

9. Myles24

Myles24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a tip....When you are working on the Strip challenges, make sure you switch to one of them that requires you to collect a certain amount of LP everytime you are about to fill the meter! I do this and then switch back to the one I was working on and it makes it so you are essentially working on 2 challenges at once.

10. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's actually an awesome tip, thanks!

Wanted to add, I pmed the guy who wrote the post on Facebook and he added the tip to the guide.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  11. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there any plans to release the app on the European market at all soon? I've heard the end of November, but have no idea if that's confirmed or not.

NFL Championship Weekend
  12. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard it will be released, but there's really no confirmation on when anything will be done.

13. ARE U SRS?

ARE U SRS? Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is available in Europe now, downloaded it yesterday on Google Play Store!

14. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got it now thanks, managed to make 3000 LP off it since yesterday morning.

NFL Championship Weekend
  15. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy crap, 3000 LP just from the game? How long did you manage to play for? On a good day I can play for 10 minutes.

16. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably about 2 hours or so. Got lucky with free chips etc. I'm getting about 10 mins a day now from the mobile game max.

NFL Championship Weekend
  17. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hit a big one for like 150k betting 1.5k, but even that lasted only 30 min. Anyone got anymore good tips?

18. adambr2

adambr2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once your max bet is far up (I'm at 6,000) it's very hard to do much advancement. The LP meter can take literally hundreds of spins to fill up without high bets, and even will rise slower on the higher levels. You're usually left just hoping to get lucky on one spin when you finally have enough to spin again.

When I run into this, I'll sometimes go and try to attack challenges that don't specify a max bet, and I'll bet very small so I don't run out of chips. This will get you there eventually, but it can take literally hours of setting on auto-spin to complete.

Overall, I like the game very much. I actually enjoy the bonus games more than the regular Facebook game -- they don't have the 50/50 all or nothing bonuses on Excalibur and New York. Some of them are pretty obviously rigged, (what are really the odds of hitting 3 busts before hitting a Super Collect on 20 straight bonus games), but at the end of the day it's all just more free LP, so I have no complaints.

I would point out that for those that pay for chips (I don't, but for those that do), the price tag offers no incentive to buy them at the higher levels. Just 60,000 chips would cost me $40. At the beginning of the game, you could probably play for days on that. At level 55, you could go through it in less than 2 minutes.

19. Sku

Sku Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of the max bet challenges have been significantly reduced. The one I was currently working on has chanhed from 160 wins required to just 26 wins required. Same for all challenges. It seems they have listened and fixed the challenges to be more realistic. Sucks that I worked for so long when they were still hard and now they are easy!

20. tapakip

tapakip Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's everyone up to for amount of gold coins earned? I feel like I've played the game for 20 hours and am only at 5300. I'm at a max bet of 600, if that helps.

I think I might quit now before I spend anymore time on this. 4000 points gets a comp to the shark reef. Good enough for me.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.