1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Love Reward - Availability?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dooner, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone had luck trying to get Love reward at the Mirage? I've been trying for two weeks, however have not seen any tickets ever available? I notice KA and Zarkana (have seen both) has availability, and I even managed to get Believe, however, returned it after finding out Dark days (and the fact that it would probably be a 'dark night' if I could actually sit through it).

Any ideas when this reward may be reset? (and if available for a late March show)?

2. mantha2

mantha2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been trying to get the Love reward at the Mirage for a few weeks as well. Generally I would check availability every half hour or so in the morning and into the afternoon and early evening.

Using the MyVegas account in my name, succeeded about a week ago in getting the Love reward for one around 12:30 PM and it went sold out almost immediately thereafter.

Using my wife's MyVegas account, succeeded 2 days ago in getting the Love reward for one around 3:30 PM and it went sold out immediately thereafter.

So I think the afternoon is the best time to look, but it looks like only a very few of this reward available.

One time when this reward was available, slow keying in of name and email resulted in the reward becoming unavailable before completing the process. So consider use of an automated process for keying in name and email as this will improve the speed and chances of success.

3. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the information. The reward just became available, but I was too slow - I have a long name and email!!

Any idea about Zumanity being back as a reward?

4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the best friggin' pieces of advice you'll find. Be of swift keystrokes with hot rewards.

5. bruceb

bruceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be cancelling one tomorrow morning around 11:00 am (eastern time).
    (forgot to check, and Love is dark the week we are there)
    I believe it will be recycled into the system and become immediately avail.

bruce

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    20th anniversay trip
  6. birdman925

birdman925 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have purchased a reward before, just type in your initials for your first and last name. Type your email out in advance and copy it. Paste it into the reward where needed.

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got it at 2:22 PM central this afternoon. I actually purchased a mirage nonstay buffet before I ever even tried for the love ticket

8. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the helpful hints and to bruceb for helping out our VMB members (even though I did not get the cancelled award, I hope someone on this board could benefit).

I got lucky today at 1:12 pm MST when all rewards were reloaded. I got a Love reward finally.

Now I'm ready for March trip!

9. raisa.rochael

raisa.rochael Newbie

I rescued one Ka show and wanted to know how it works. retreat the tickets at the box office?

10. jcombs

jcombs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    9 tickets available right now.

"$200 flight and a free room" trip
  11. lubbie

lubbie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got this reward yesterday. But I saw only black dates in august. I am visiting Vegas from 8-15 august. Does anyone know if the dates in august will become available anytime?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.