1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Entertainment Calendar

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mhgarcia88, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhgarcia88

mhgarcia88 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, Just joined and I'm happy to help and also get help. I recently redeemed some points for tickets to KA but the days that I want to go on are not highlighted meaning that I cannot choose them. Does anyone have any clue as to how I can find what shows are available for MyVegas redemptions? IMG_0185.jpg IMG_0186.jpg Here are the dates that are available for KA up to the end of December.

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look at the actual reward when you are in MyVegas on Facebook - it gives you a list of blackout dates when the tickets cannot be redeemed.

3. Pancakes

Pancakes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought you had to call them to book. They'll tell you if the dates you want are available then.

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't call to book you have your mlife account opened and logged in and when you hit the link in the email it takes you to the page, you choose your date and it gives you your seats. You can call if you are with others and don't get seats together or if there is a problem.

The blackout dates are all detailed in the description of the reward or show you want. You can click on them and read the description without actually buying them and I think you can cancel three purchases in a 30 day period as long as you don't actually reserve the tickets.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.