1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Comps + Regular Comps

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Deckhawk, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deckhawk

Deckhawk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know - if you redeem MyVegas Comps and are staying on a comped room, food, etc.. Does it count against your overall comps for the trip or are they completely separate? Trying to figure out if, on my next trip, if I should link my LPs to my card or the g/fs. I stay on comped rooms, partial food, etc.. If the MyVegas stuff is going to count against me regardless, I should probably just have her open a card up and link it to her....correct?

Thanks!

2. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't understand how it could be counted against your overall comps. It would definitely upset some players if they paid to play and then the comps you played for were counted against your overall comp balance, if that makes sense. DH & I both play MyVegas and we have been using comps to buffer our food costs for our trips the passed 2 years and our comp offers haven't declined at all. If anything the game is saving us from using our EC's and they have grown each trip; so in essence, we aren't using all our comps on offer or accumulated on our trips because of MyVegas.

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They're completely separate.

4. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a $150 dining credit via offer @ MGM. Was told we could use the BOGO dinner buffet reward without issue...that the $ due for 1 pp would come off our dining credit attached to room.

5. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct, just tell the cashier at the buffet that you want to charge the one buffet you have to pay for to your room. The first $150 you charge to your room will be deducted.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.