1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas another room scenerio question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mike mc, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looked on past FAQ's saw nothing on this, so my question is, My wife and I have close to a million LP's combined .We want to Stay at Aria on bonus dates in Sept and possibly this spring, I know we can only use 3 each at a time was thinking purchasing 8 bonus rewards all at once and using them in both the spring and fall, (I am concerned the dates we want in Sept might go away) Since I make 2 sets of reservations 4 days each,2 rewards each and the 2nd set in Sept will be well after 30 days to use again , is this going to work ? from my understanding a MyVegas Hotel rewards 30 day timer starts at check-in not booking and I will be making 2 sets of reservations 3-4 months between trips. Sorry if I am confusing :confused2:

Just Click The Book It Button It's Easy
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bonus room rewards are a limit of 3 per person.

But to answer you question with that in mind...

Since the check in dates would be more than 30 days difference, you could get 3 bonus nights for yourself for this Spring and 3 from your wife's account for September (assuming there is availability) all at the same time. All of the rewards would need to be called in within 90 days and the rooms booked.

As long as the dates are available now and you have the points, I would go ahead and get them and book.*

* Unless it is the Mirage, where they do not allow back to back bookings of bonus nights.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you could do one trip of 3 nights on yours, and one trip of 3 nights on your wifes.

You can't go 2 and 2, because you can't redeem the same reward twice. You could always stay somewhere else one one of the trips though.

Also there isn't 4 bonus nights in September...?

I'd redeem one trip first, then when you call ask... can I redeem for another trip later in the year.

4. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at Labor day Aug 31-Sept 3rd, I think I could try 1 Bonus and one Comp each as well for the 4 nights if they dont like the combined, Maybe I will call reservation to be sure on the combo of LP, I got plenty to cover both I think thanks all:thumbsup:

Just Click The Book It Button It's Easy
  5. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can redeem 3 bonus rewards for most hotels.

We were not able to get bonus rewards but i have 4 nights at MB, 2 on my husband, 2 on me in april. 1 weekend, 1 weeknight each

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.