1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas My Vegas Trip report Feb 05-09

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by melvegas, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melvegas

melvegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone! Just got back from a business/pleasure trip from Vegas. I had a show from 3-5 of Feb but decided to fly my wife down on the Wed for her birthday. We had a bunch of rewards between the two of us. we stayed at the flamingo for 4 nights and 20.00 trick did not work but got a strip view room free. Our first night we went to the Shark Reef and it was a very long walk for such little bang. It was nice, we got to pet some sting rays which was cool. next was the MGM dinner buffet for two was not impressed.And would not pay to eat there. We got one 25.00 free play that we won 80.00 with with which was awesome. Next day was the Belaggio lunch buffet which was incredible. We also had 2 50.00 credits for the Monte Carlo. We used 1 for the buffet which was tasty the desserts were meh but I think the food was too salty because my wife and I both were so thirsty afterwards. played for a while showing the machines some love. Then decided to use the other reward for take out at the bar, we got wings to go and two desserts to bring back to the room. Food is very good there. Last reward was for mirage diner Buffet for two, one of the better ones and we both enjoyed our meal. We also used the monorail 2 day passes and they got us around great. Best highlight though was getting my first hand pay jackpot! looks like we will be going again with the money we won!!! We had such an amazing time as always. Thank you My Vegas for continuing to let us experience the strip like rock stars!!!:cool: :headbang

2. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna Blessed with luck and ignorance...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, melvegas! Good info on the rewards and how you liked them (or not), very helpful! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.