1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My Vegas chips in 2 different accounts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rooster42000, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a my vegas account on facebook with 800,000 points, and I use my sons facebook and I have 400,000
    points how can I combine both , I will be going to Vegas in December, I need some advise SHOCK and the rest of the board , I was hoping on getting a room at Aria but not available for those days , I will be stayin at Aria after Planet Hollywood so I Guess I will get buffets .But I need to combine both accounts.

2. Dr3aMCaster

Dr3aMCaster Tourist

As per the T&C, points cannot be transferred or combined.

If your son is not travelling with you, you won't be able to use any of the rewards you redeem under his account.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only way you can use the points in both accounts is if your son goes with you to redeem the rewards bought with his account and mLife number. As was said above, you can not combine the points into one account.

4. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my son is 20 years old , he is coming , this is his 10th time , but I dont know if age is a problem to redeem the awards?

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah OK. Then he won't be able to use the mLife rewards as you have to be 21 to sign up for a mLife card, which you have to have to use the mLife rewards. Any of the other rewards, monorail, House of Blues, etc, should be fair game for a 20 year old.

6. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks SHOCK thats why you are always Stylin' and Profilin' he was on RAW tonite the great Nature Boy Stylin' and Profilin'

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just as a word of warning - you are straight out admitting that you use his account to earn LPs also on a public forum. That is so far against the terms of service, it's not even funny.

MyVegas monitors most all active facebook groups as well as other public groups. If they do figure out what your FB name/ID is from here I hate to say you will likely receive an error code 0 when you attempt to redeem for any rewards.

Just wanted to make you aware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.