1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My trip thoughts

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jer, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Wednesday night:

Cyndi's party, Excellent(well, one part wasn't and there is proof that is on its way...) It was the only time I got to see Vegasdrea, which makes me sad.

Hanging with Sin and Angy on the strip. Was great to see Ron as well.
    Going to bed at 7am means that the night was fun!

Thursday:

Waking up and eating at Commander's Palace. Food was okay, the drinks and desserts were excellent. Great wild mushroom soup though.

Mix was fun.. Well sort of... The view was great, but the vibe wasn't happening. It was nice to see Tonya again.

Heading downtown and eating at Binions was cool. Great group and great conversations. We all scattered at that point and I ended up with Patti at the LVC and played that Texas hold em shoot out. It went really well, and then I started drinking again and then the chips went bye bye. I had fun Patti!

Friday

Met up with Sticky and we headed to the Wynn and ate with Kikky at the buffet. Great as always. Ate entirley too much too quickly.

Headed to the Rio and she got checked in and after that we headed downtown. Good fun and a great poker game at the Plaza. I think Sticky is a shark and just preying on us americans!:haha:

And DonD? Your wife is a great shooter... Jennifer, you are sooo cool!

Ended up at the airport earlier than I wanted to be, but I was done at that point. Very little sleep makes it tough to survive.

So in closing... MM3 was fun, but S+M blew it away in my honest opinion. I think MM2 blew it away. Too many people = too much drama. Fun seeing everyone, and this may be Vegas Jer's last big meet. The ride was fun, and I'm gonna take the high road and bow out while I'm ahead! Thanks to all that had a little fun while I was around!

:nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy:

2. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Good Times Jer.....Good Times!

Can't wait to see you out here again sometime. Oh and thanks again for the drinks at Mix. I agree the vibe was in need of attention but the view was temendous.....Thought for sure we were going to get kicked out of that upper class place...;)

Time for me to get my small TR in order....

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're just pissed that I didn't show up aren't you? :poke:

4. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am! No, pissed isn't the right word, but you were definitely missed!

5. edwood32

edwood32 VIP Whale

MM3 = drama?? Hummm....
    by the way, is there a limit on how many Martinis you can buy at Commanders Palace for 0.25?

6. StickyFingers007

StickyFingers007 Namer of T2V Gatherings

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Sticky is a shark and just preying on us americans!:haha:

Ha ha ha.. You never know!..

Great fun. Too bad our time together was cut short.. Next time..

7. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know of anyone who had more than four. That was *plenty*. I didn't get the impression they were going to cut us off if we tried for one more though. Maybe me, I was flying when I got there and three or four martinis might have made me walk into something breakable. And the staff was very accommodating.

8. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Your thoughts sound from the heart, Jer. I must say that the smaller meet, specifically the one with with you and Andrea last December was as much if not more fun than some of the larger Vegas meets.

As for Mix, my clan has a meet there a week from Friday, interesting that there was no vibe there....

9. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Limit is 4 on Commander Palace quarter Martinis.

10. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Four of their martinis really do get the job done though!

11. LV Dawn

LV Dawn Low-Roller

I'm glad you guys all had a great time. From what I've read so far, no one got arrested, so that is a good thing.

I'm still quite bummed that my classes in March out there no longer coincide with MM and I missed all the fun. I'm sitting here, reading all the trip reports, wishing I had one (or two or three or possibly even four) of those Commander's Palace martinis!

12. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jer, great call on bringing the booze Thursday, glad you could sit down at the poker table for a while Friday. NOTHINGs better than a table of T2Vers with chips and cards. Well, okay, there's a few things. Good to see ya.

13. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jer, you are the best! And you should never say never my friend :ssst:

14. pattiinontario

pattiinontario "PATTI-O-LANTERNS"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jer it was wonderful seeing u again & being able to spend sometime with u. Maybe one of these days we will actually get to sit at the same table......lol.
    Wish u had walked away with that stack of chips u had piled up in front of u.

15. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jer it was great seeing you again even if it was ever so briefly. I agree Mix was :snore: . Great view but no vibe whatsoever. I had fun smoking a cigar with the local talent but even that just got too wierd. Too many people to try & hook up with and I left with regrets that I didn't get to spend quality time with the people that I looked most forward to seeing. It was fun but next time I'll approach it differently - starting with throwin' some dice with you my friend. :beer:

16. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Great time again, Jer. Have to agree, so many people make it hard to spend as much time with people as you would like.

7 am???:blink: No wonder I was so tired on Thursday :wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.