1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My name is not associated with MyVegas account

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Jwingle, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called to redeem my tickets for MyVegas today and the operator told me that my name is not associated with my MyVegas account. She said it is just registering as Player 1. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

I don't know why it happened because I've always played my MyVegas through Facebook which is linked to my account with my name. My mlife is also active with my name and email address.

I've never had more than 1 account for MyVegas so I don't understand why it isn't linked. The operator said she would still reserve my tickets and submit a ticket to Play Studios. She said they would just need to verify my account. She said to call back in a week to verify the account has been linked.

Has anyone had this experience as well?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not heard of that happening since user have to input their correct name and email address the first time the purchase a reward. I'm pretty sure they don't allow it to be blank, so it sounds like a glitch on their end.

If this was the first time you redeemed a reward in the game, I would guess that is the issue.

3. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My email for my fb account is different than my email listed for my mlife.. i might have this problem too

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^ ^ ^ ^
    you can go into your MLife account online and change your email address to match the one on Facebook...

5. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked all of my information and it all matches. Must be a glitch on their end! Thanks for the help!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.