1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My Mlife offers differ from notification to website

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Mattwall, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattwall

Mattwall Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yesterday I got an email from the Mirage for 3 nights, $150 FP, $100 resort credit.

I log into my Mlife and I see the offer but it's for 2 nights and no FP.

Always save your emails to ensure best offer!

I just booked NYNY for late April. My email offer was 3 nights in a suite and I can use it AS MUCH AS I WAN'T between Feb 1st and April 30th. They told me they are short on suites for that time so I told them my offer was for a suite, so if I don't get one "What will I get as compensation?" They knocked off Resort fee. Not a huge comp but a free room is a free room. Not like the suites at NYNY are incredible or anything, just nice to have a little extra space.

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many of the resorts DO NOT show free play on their offers on-line - and Mirage is one of them - so is Aria. It will show if they e-mail you the offer - or send a flier in the mail - but they never show on the web-site. And when I say this, I am talking about the property direct offers - not the corporate offers.

3. Mattwall

Mattwall Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they hope to have you book without it?

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the online site NEVER, EVER shows all my offers. NEVER.

And many others have reported likewise. I keep all my emails, and snail mail.

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know what their reasoning is. My guess is that it just makes posting the offers to the web-site easier. But it seems such a waste to put an offer out there, and then make you have to call to find out the free play amount - unless you are patient enough to wait for the e-mail that will most likely show up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.