1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My Mirage Offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by zNaturaL, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Currently I have an offer showing 3 nights in a deluxe room, $100 FP and $50 resort credit. I have it booked for a Sunday-Wednesday because I assumed it would have to be Sundays-Thursdays for some reason....but I don't see that condition on the offer.

Does anyone know if it would be weekends too (because if so, I'd do a Fri, Sat, Sun. I plan to call tomorrow but didn't want to if someone had a quicker answer on here.

Thanks all! :wave:

2. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely weekends are possible as long as not blacked out on the invite. Depends if any major convention, holiday , etc on your requested dates they might not have availability. But definitely worth asking and hope you have a great time!
    We love staying at Mirage!

3. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offer is good on weekends. Its a basic marketing offer i get all the time. There is a calendar showing all of the dates its good on the bottom of the email. The all should be underlined blue meaning you are good fkr those dates. Have fun.

4. samanthaelizabeth

samanthaelizabeth Low-Roller

Is this an offer you received in the mail?

5. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it was. I did call and they let me do a Friday/Saturday/Sunday!!! Woohoo!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

One more question. Would I be able to do Myvegas comps on Monday/Tuesday? Can I do back to back with an offer?

Thanks again.:nworthy:

6. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use Myvegas comps whenever you want. I'm assuming you mean for a room? If for food or shows you can use those any time, no need to stay with them. But I'm pretty sure since you have to gop to the players club with your card it triggers a visit and hurts your ADT if you dine and dash without play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.