1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

my little trip report Dec 16-19

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Betty Boop, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hello everyone,Took me awhile to write this.* first one I wrote out, then went to submit and I wasn't logged in.* :rolleyes2:Anyway, I got up the nerve to book a flight out to Vegas to meet some friends.** :blowkiss:Upon arrival,* (yes the flight was very boring) Just the way I hoped it would be.* I went to check into the Orleans, discovered my license and one credit card were missing.* After going back to the airport and stressing out (just a little) not...We made our way to the lost and found after dealing with Delta security that said the plane already left.* (thought the items were on the plane heading to Atlanta) but nope, somebody turned them in to the lost and found.* I have an angel somewhere..:nworthy:
    Short part, Gambling (not good) Christmas Decorations, everywhere! I was happy about that. Took lots of pics of decorations, just not sure how to post them on here...
    Food was great at the Orleans Buffet..Good variety
    Orleans Shuttle ....very convenient, and the driver did manage to avoid a couple wrecks. :rolleyes2:
    The room was spacious enough for me. And I had a great view of the Rio, the Strat and the Palms.
    Bed was nice and comfy to...:snore:
    I got to be in the Vegas snowstorm..That was cool. No snow in Virginia, but go to the desert and get snow...:banana:
    Highlights...seeing the new volcano at the Mirage, the bellagio fountains, trying my luck with my diamond machines and the WOF...
    Spending quality time with a wonderful friend of mine..:blowkiss:
    Priceless...
    Thanks for reading.
    BB

2. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report Betty. You seem to have a great attitude. I like it. :nworthy:

3. Betty Boop

Betty Boop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    aw, thanks. :kiss:

4. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Don't feel bad about forgetting to log in to do your TR. I did the same thing last week when I was on a different computer. Oh well, a couple hours down the drain.

5. lithelady

lithelady Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! what a relief to find them at the lost and found. you absolutely do have a "vegas angel" -- Sorry that the gambling wasn't terrific, but I still say you had great luck. Being in Las Vegas with a missing drivers license would be total catastrophe.

6. Betty Boop

Betty Boop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol...no gambling no room...no proof of who I am to get home. yup even might of been stripped searched to get a flight home. If they let me get back home...:confused2:
    (thats what the delta security guy implied anyway) Im still hoping he might of been joking...not sure though...:blink:

7. sailor53

sailor53 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed your report. Thanks for posting. :D

8. csidney

csidney Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR, Beth :beer: The only thing missing was ME ! LOL
    Glad you had a fabulous time and got a chance to meet up with one of your best buds. I hear the snowstorm was awesome ...... but it really could have waited a day so you could have included the strip ride in your report. GRRRRRRRRRR. Maybe next time . :peace:

9. Sheltie Lover

Sheltie Lover Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And me TOO! (missing on your trip):)
    Great TR. You were really lucky with the license and Credit card for sure. It was so nice that you got to spend time with your friend. A strip ride would have been cool..maybe next trip. like csidney said.. I saw some of your pictures of the Christmas dec's. Beautiful.

Thanks again for posting:beer:

10. Betty Boop

Betty Boop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all your nice comments and taking the time to read it. :blowkiss:

11. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting. Boy, having someone turn in your license & credit card was a nice "win". Glad you had a good time and were able to meet up with a friend.

12. Mindbender

Mindbender Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Da Booper was a lucky puppy.......and historic to be in Vegas during a snowstorm!

13. Blondie76

Blondie76 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice little TR BB. I too would have loved a turn around trip to catch up in December but alas no November jackpots were meant for me. :( So glad you had a good time and yes, you do have an angel looking out for you regarding the lost and found of your cards. :) Thanks for posting. :)

14. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting. A winning trip for you - got your license and credit card back!

later, GVJ

15. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice TR...good recovery on the license and credit card....glad you had a good time!

:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.