1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My first comped trip: Need advice on the mlife small print

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HOSKITE, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOSKITE

HOSKITE Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Forum,

during my first „serious“ visit to Vegas last September, I made mLife Gold tier. No offers at all during the winter, but now two decent spring offers (Both from the website – I do not seem to get anything by e-mail):

#1 3 Nights @ Bellagio/MGM Grand, 275 freeplay, 150 resort credit
    #2 3 Nights @ any MGM property, 275 freeplay, 150 resort credit

I have several questons regarding the terms and conditions of mlife’s offer:

=1=
    Do both guests have to be mlife members?
    I am, my GF isn’t…
    Small print reads „Guests must be invited M life members and a registered hotel guest to receive promotion components.“ But how are they going to check this?
    If so, will it suffice if she enrolls prior to the trip?

=2=
    Can I book both offers during one trip? I am from Germany and will definitely not fly in for just three nights ;-)
    Say three comped nights, then three paid night and then the other three comped nights?
    Conditions say „There must be 72 hours in between promotional trips within MGM Resorts International destinations“ but also „This offer …. may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.“

Finally: If I choose not to make use of their spring offers, I understand that October 1st I'll loose GOLD status. May I still expect decent offers for fall / winter?

Many thanks for your help and regards from Germany
    HOSKITE

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you are the guest.

yes, you can book 2 offers with 72 hours in between.

however, you're better off contacting a host at the one property you want and letting them know you're coming for 9 nights and seeing what they'll do for you.

offers depend on your play, not the color of your card.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with shifter, while you could book the two offers with paid nights in the middle, it's definitely worth contacting a host to see if you can get some or all of those middle 3 nights comped up front. Don't give up any of the freeplay or resort credit.

How many nights did you play at MGM properties on your last trip? If they see you have the bankroll to last 9 days, they'll do it. But of course, they would rather try to get it out of you in 3.

Card color doesn't directly factor into comp offers.

Your girlfriend doesn't have to join. But, when you go, get a 2nd card for your own account from the Mlife desk and make sure she uses it if she plays machines.

4. HOSKITE

HOSKITE Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ... many thanks for the replies. I'll contact a host as you suggested and will try to arrange for a week-long trip if possible, 7 nigths are really enough in Vegas (During last visit our bank-roll lasted this long, but only because we hit a small jackpot halfway through the vacation...).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.