1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My Blackjack is STUCK

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by carenyllie, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carenyllie

carenyllie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got stuck the other day in blackjack and now every time I go there, it shows the same dealt hands but there is no where to select
    "stand" or "hit". My only option has been to completely close out myvegas. I can not for the life of me figure out how to get it "unstuck".

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I woudl try another browser and see if it works that way.

If it does, it's most lilely some sort of corrupt file your current browser is using. I would then clear out the broswer files/cache to see if that fixes it.

If not, then send a message to MyVegas support.

3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the last Windows update. I updated last week and it kept me from enlarging to full screen (kept crashing). However, it allowed me to play normally until I had to interact, like with high-low on Frontier Fortune, again crash. I reloaded my computer prior to the update, no problem. Just, again, loaded the Windows update and the same problem appeared. Play Studios have not apparently corrected the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.