1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My 21st In Vegas TR (10/14-10/17)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by JackPeyton, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackPeyton

JackPeyton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Okay, so i have recoverd from my birthday trip to vegas and am ready to fillout my TR. I love this site and reading everyones, so i hope some of you enjoy this.

Now its gonne be short and sweet, because i dont remember over half the trip.

Tues, 10/14-
    I wake up. Its my birthday. Im going to vegas. I call up my friends, make sure they are ready, pick them up and head out. No traffic at all on the 15. So we get there in about 2 and a half hours. We arrive around noon and ask for a early checkin at Excalibur, and they say OK. We get to our room and its awesome. We got a widescreen room with a nice view of the palms/rio. The tv was kick ass, the alarm clock with the ipod plug in was great, the beds were hella comfy, and the bathroom was nice (tho i doubt anything special).

After we settle in we head out. I get a players club card and start to gamble. Then the most amazing thing happens, my $10 becomes $15 then $30 and by the end of a few hours i had won a lot on penny slots! Oh, and the fact they give you drinks when you gamble is the best thing in life.

I then head over to Mandalay Bay and play craps and lose all the money i won, but it was fun so i didnt care. We decide to eat dinner but a pretzel/pizza combo thing at NYNY stops me in my tracks. Before i know it im gambling away at NYNY. Then on the way back to the castle this guy hands us some coyote ugly pass' and we decide to stop there on the way to Pure.

Well Coyote Ugle was uber lame and we take off to Pure. But this other dude hands us a pass to Studio 54, where i wanted to checkout but didnt want to pay for. So we stop in. And its amazing. I dont remember the rest of the night after this, but my bartender was amazing. LOL. I guess at some point my friend heads back to the room and by looking at recepits the next day i learn i ended up at Planet Hollywood and made it to Pure at ceasers but i cant tell you any details because i dont remember.

Wed 10/15-
    I wake up around noon and am in pain. Ahhh, that feeling we all know. A hangover. And a severe one at that. I roll outa bed to the shower - and thats just not going to happen so i climb back into bed where i sleep some more. I end up ehading out at some time, but head back to the room soon after and sleep some more. Next thing i know its 4am. So i head down to the resturant for that steak special and it was amazing. I gamble a little, drink a little, go back to bed.

Thurs 10/16-
    I wake the gangup and we decide to go to Sonics for lunch. It was great. We then go to Ceasers where i lose more money, and over to a few other hotels were i also lose. Then we hit up Planet Hollywood and a few memories from two ngihts before come back to me, but not many. We eat, shop, do some research thing where we chew gum and get $25. Then we go to Paris where i get my eifle tower of alkie. That thing was amazing. We watch the dancing water over at Bellagio and it was one of the most amazing things i have ever seen.

On the way back to the room we get offered tickets to The Bank, but i really want to go to LAX. We take those tickets, tipping the guy like $5 and then we head off trying to decide where to go. We decide to try the Bank out and if we dont like it go to LAX or go later. Well we get dressed and head out to The Bank.

The door was crazy but i handed the guy our id's with a $20 between them and get in. We find a spot and this club is amazing. My female friend gets a bunch of free drink pass' and then some other ladies hand her more. We got really drunk and dance. Then i take this girls picture, she had gotten table/bottle service or whatever its called and it seemed like no big deal til about half a hour later i see her again at the bar, we chat and i tell her its my 21st birthday and she gets all happy for me and invites me and my friend to join her and her friends.

I have to tell you, i never understood why someone would pay so much for bottle service til now. Because it was by far the best thign ever. And thats about all i remember of the night.

Fri 10/17-
    I am awoken at 11am and told to get ready to go. My friends can see how hungover i am and help me out and cut me some slack. My friend that went with me the ngith before tells me about how drunk i was and how she had no idea how i walked all the way back and how i took a nap on the conveyor belt back into Excalibur. Then we head off and i get home and go right back to bed aroun 3pm. I wake up around noon the next day, still pretty hungover.

2. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice!!

I’ve done a lot of things when I’m drunk but I’ve not tried that one!!

Good work!

sounds like an excellent time!

3. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sounds like you celebrated your 21st as everyone should.....in Vegas and totally wasted!!!

Glad you had a blast...and you gotta love not remembering things...sometimes, that can be good :wink2:

4. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Celbrating your 21st in Vegas is better than celbrating it anywhere else. Don't worry about not remembering parts of it; I'm sure there are photos or video of it somewher on Youtube.

Back where we belong
  5. pattiinontario

pattiinontario "PATTI-O-LANTERNS"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy 21st. Sounds like you celebrated it to the hilt.

6. Blondie76

Blondie76 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy 21st Birthday. Nice to celebrate it in Vegas. Glad you remembered enough to share it here. :)

7. robjen+3

robjen+3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report, and we also share a birthday! Although I'm a wee bit older. :cry:

8. chinomoreno

chinomoreno Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. Bizzy

Bizzy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :beer:

Conveyor belt napping is the new trend...thought everyone knew that?

10. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Might even be in the next Olympics! :snore:

11. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you survived your 21st in Vegas.

later, GVJ

12. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice. Sounds like you celebrated your 21st right!

I wish I could forget some details from drunken nights in Vegas. :rolleyes2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.