1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Multiple show tickets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JTPiano23, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTPiano23

JTPiano23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered multiple times, but I have found conflicting information.

I am visiting Las Vegas with two others in November. I have enough points to book three tickets to O. I know that I'm limited to 3 rewards in a 30 day period. Can I use all 3 rewards to buy tickets to the show for the three of us? Or am I limited to redeeming a single ticket?

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only purchase one of each reward

3. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can only purchase one of each reward per account. If all three of you have separate myVegas accounts, then each of you can purchase one.

4. apratt0905

apratt0905 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was a different story even just a few months ago. I have purchased multiples of the same reward on a single account but I see that it has changed.

If you are thinking of changing shows, Zarkana is good, I saw it in February. I haven't seen O but understand that it's the best. But you could get a 2/1 Zarkana ticket and a single Zarkana ticket and only end up spending a little $.

It's just a thought.

5. JTPiano23

JTPiano23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all for the responses. I think we are going to take the Zarkana route.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.