1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Multiple LVA's?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by markr520, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markr520

markr520 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many of you have purchased an LVA for both you and your SO when you travel? I'm thinking about it, but realizing that any food/attraction/show coupon is pretty worthless after one book... and it means that pretty much the only value lies in match plays. But there might be enough to make it worth the while... What's the thoughts here for those that both people have had it? Thanks!

Mark

2. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchase 2 books so that we can each have all the match plays and free slot plays. We don't use any of the show or attraction coupons. We do however use several of the food coupons.

3. ngrund

ngrund High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we go with the coupon combo-one LVA one ACG

4. mwig

mwig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We get an ACG and LVA for each of us. If you spend time downtown both of these are worth a lot more than they cost. The LVA has a couple of $25 match plays this year in addition the the 10x cash back coupon at the D. The ACG has the 2x points to 500 at Four Queens. That one alone is worth $37.50 ($12.50 CB and $25 comps) Easy choice for our playing style as there are a number of other coupons with value as well.

If you don't play VP, I think the value is still there but to a lesser extent.

5. rolotumasi

rolotumasi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called LVA last month because my Feb issue never showed. About a week later I get another coupon book but no newsletter. It is now the 10th and I have not received my March newsletter. So since January I have received my 01/15 newsletter and 2 coupon books. The extra one I gave to my director who is going out in October with her husband.

6. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While not the value they were a few years ago, I just looked closely at both books for an upcoming trip with Mom. LVA has more DT matchplays/freeplays, but ACG has a good number for the price. I have ordered 2 of each. For me the focus is the gambling coupons first, then shows, then food.
    I figure there are $150 in matchplays/freeplays just downtown if you combine the two--that's per person. Additionally, Orleans has $40 & Gold Coast/Palms has $45 plus the Palms 50% coupon.
    No brainer.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.