1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

multiple devices

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by timbre, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbre

timbre Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play my Vegas on Facebook and my phone. I also have it running on my tablet but not connected to Facebook. It's there a problem with linking more than one device to my Facebook account and game???

2. canusa9

canusa9 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can play on your phone & PC (actual FB page) at the same time. However you can not log into the same Facebook based Myvegas page from 2 separate pcs/tablets at the same time. It will bump you off. The phone app is separate. They only link you LPs.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can install it on your phone and tablet at the same time, but, when linked with your Facebook account, it uses the same purple chips in the mobile game on both the tablet and phone. There are no benefits in game play by running it on 2 different devices.

4. timbre

timbre Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was only thinking sometimes I don't have my phone and my tablet is there. I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't mess anything up

5. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have it installed on both my phone and tablet, and the program works on both. I have never tried to run both at the same time, and see no need to do so. On the mobile version the chips and reward points are linked together. The mobile version and the computer version (facebook) only link the reward points, the playing chips are a seperate bank for each version, not device.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.