1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Multiple CET comps able to use in same week?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Warmgingerale, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmgingerale

Warmgingerale Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've already booked comped rooms to Bally's on January 26-30. Just got back from a trip and noticed I now have comped rooms at Caesars for the 26-28. Would it be possible to get the two nights at Caesars and if I changed the dates at Bally's from 28-30th? Or even better is it allowed to double book? I highly doubt that but just wanted to check first. Either way,they are comped. Just thought it would be nice to see how it is at Caesars. Thanks!

2. salukidean

salukidean Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will not be able to double book 2 Vegas properties (although you can do a Laughlin and a Vegas property ast the same time)....but you could do these back to back (as long as the total stay doesn't exceed 5 nites). You'll have to call and have an agent help you out though as this can't be done on the website.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you talking about a specific OFFER of you found rooms on certain nights (without an offer). I say this as too many people do not know you can just find rooms without using an offer.

Meanwhile, as said, you can be back to back at CET, but have to call in. If you leave one hotel on a Tuesday, and want to check into another one later on Tuesday, the computer things your are double booking and trying to stay at two hotels on the same day. An agent can take care of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.