1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Multipe reviews from recent trip

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Nolablackjack, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nolablackjack

Nolablackjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Julian Serrano on 4/24...caught the happy hour. Nice selection of small plates and sangria and wine for 1/2 price....overall 4/5

Mon Ami Gambi on 4/25...scored outside seating (great people watching) at about 10 am....weather was absolutely spectacular. Wife and I really enjoyed this place...overall 4.5/5

The Country Club on 4/25....could not sit outside because of the high wind. Had a light lunch (was still full from MAG)...overall 3.5/5

Sage on 4/25....unfortunately we slept through our 6:15 reservation so we could not take advantage of the $59 early dinner menu....they were able to squeeze us in at 9:15....Both of us had the $89 Chef's tasting menu....amazing food and superb service without being prepentious...overall 5/5

Jean Philippe Patisserie (inside Bellagio) on 4/26...stood in line for 45 minutes because wife was craving a crepe...order and then they tell us that it was going to be an additional 40 minutes because they were backed up....called an audible and both had sandwiches....overall 3.75/5

SW Steakhouse on 4/26....place was very crowded and loud....but we were seated inside in the middle of the room with a great view of the fountain....food was really good but I found that one of our two waiters was trying to get us to order things that put money in his pockets instead of just writing down what we wanted....tried getting my wife to order something other than filet (she ordered it and loved it) and tried toget us to order lobster tails or crab legs (not interested, but thanks)....overall food 4.5/5, because of the one idiot waiter service 2.5/5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.