1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MSS: what the heck is a Meal Book?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ruralhipster, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an offer from Main Street Station on Bconnected that includes a Meal Book in December. I have never seen this before as most of my offers from other properties just list a dining credit amount in money. Any one have an idea what would be in the meal book that comes paired with the 4 night/75 dollar slot credit offer?

2. Julie888

Julie888 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has offers for free or a $ discount on meals at various Boyd restaurants. This is for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For example, the Cal diner has several items that are free, coffee or juice included. Just ask the server what is covered.

3. progrocker2112

progrocker2112 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look for the 'flower' things next to menu items here: http://static.boydgaming.net/mainstreet/media/downloads/Triple7Menu%20lunch%20and%20dinner.pdf

You can use a meal book ticket for each of those. Be sure to book your room for two people even if you're going solo and you should get double (or at least I did the last time I had this offered). If you want a silver or gold card for dining instead you have to do that through a host.

These are apparently the same books that they give as part of the Hawaiian travel package so are referred to as 'Hawaiian tickets' in the various property menus.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Each Boyd downtown hotel has their menu on-line. Go to the hotel, then dinning and pick the restaurant you're interested in. They are all in pdf form.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotch yal. The address looked odd.

7. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ruralhipster,
    Do you mind sharing your offer code? Mine is currently G104MKL ( G=MSS, 104=October 2014, M=?, K is level from A to K of reward with A being the best, L=?)

Also, will you let us know more about your gambling at Boyd properties?
    Thanks,
    Tye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.