1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Moving to LasVegas

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by sailorar9, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sailorar9

sailorar9 Guest

I am planing on moving to LV from Fl. Probably in 2 Mo’s or when the house sells. I have narrow it down to Henderson, my choice are in this order of looking. What I want is one bedroom one bath.
    700 sq foot plus price of no higher than $750.00/ mo.
    This is may choices first is Firenze 5880 boulder falls Turtle Creek 6555 boulder hwy 89122
    Vill Serena 325 n Gibson rd 89014 and last one Arabella 4975 E SUNSET RD 89014
    If any one has a comment that would be appreciate. Thanks
  2. Sinatraatthesands

Sinatraatthesands Low-Roller

Feb 1, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    they are all pretty much in the same general area however I would not live on boulder highway. there are a couple new apartment complexes that look nice but boulder hwy down toward sams town is just kind of dingy. The area closer to sunset station is nicer. I would say either sunset or gibson. both have good freeway access and lots of retail options.
  3. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Mar 15, 2004
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with above. closer to sunset station is better area and everything you need close by.
  4. TomTWI

TomTWI High-Roller

Jan 28, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know you said you prefer Henderson but I know the Southwest area so I'll comment on that. For $750/mo you can get a nice 2 bed 2 bath Condo 940 sq ft. This is a very safe low crime area with good shopping etc. 1 bed 700 sq ft. you could get around $625.

You should have no problem finding what you want.

5. sailorar9

sailorar9 Guest

Thanks to all posters

My first choice is going to be Arroy Grande on 225 Stephanie st,
    When I look at it and it looks good and I get good answers
    then I will pull the trigger. The second one would be Villa Serena on
    325 Gibson rd. Thanks again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.