1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Moving to las vegas

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by evarriale, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evarriale

evarriale Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has any one moved to Las Vegas from the southern states? I am getting really high estimates from moving companies. Anyone have any recommendations. Quotes between $7800 and $14,000. 3 breadroom house. Thanks

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Not Las Vegas, but we used a moving company for NC to CA. If I remember right, it was somewhere around $16,000 for that move.

3. DRich2

DRich2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Upack.com. they were very good and the cheapest I found.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sounds about right they do it by wieght, i used allied, makes sure you get a real company becuuse once the have your stuff ur screwed,

i found its alomost 1$ a pound coming from nyc to vegas, i had around 11,ooo pound cost around 10,500 plus tip out to the first movers and then the second movers when they got to vegas as they will be differnt people

i had mine wayed twice by an official scale, dont let them low ball you only to be fucked in the end

5. MrPogi

MrPogi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you considered moving yourself? Also, getting rid of anything that can be replaced easily and cheaply - yea, better to get rid of it than drag it across the country.

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dump out anything u dont need is the best advice like wife or children, then anything else that adds weight becuase they charge by the pound and time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.